The global pandemic that started last spring has resulted in a new way of living and entertaining. When it comes to shopping, people are expecting a seamless experience across channels. They want to gain information about a product while scrolling their social media, or talk with staff even at 2 am, which is not always easy for merchants to serve. Yet, omnichannel customer engagement strategies were proved to increase the customer retention rate by 33%. To ensure this uninterrupted buying journey, merchants must be in need of assistance from the best Shopify apps.
In this article, we’ve outlined the 7 recent most commonly used apps on Shopify, built on emerging customer trends this year, that can help leverage your business performance.
Being the fastest growing social media platform in the world, Tiktok is expanding to be a sales channel. The huge number of Titok users increases the chance that your product is seen by potential customers. Tikshop integrates your website with your Tiktok account, allowing for cross-channel advertising.
- Add Tik Tok feed to your homepage
- Create a dedicated feed that is linked to your Tik Tok bio
- Tags products on your Tik Tok videos
- Create a dashboard overview of your products on Tiktok page
$19.99 per month
Ultimate FAQs and Accordion
FAQ, as being a common concern of almost all customers, is extremely effective to engage with your consumers. Therefore, MoxoApps was created to make this experience more interesting. This is one of the best Shopify apps with an easy dashboard that enables store owners to create multiple FAQ layouts without coding knowledge.
- Unlimited FAQ categories and items added
- Create your own collapsible accordions to any of your pages
- Filter FAQ by categories
- Free forever plan
- Pro plan: $4.99 per month
When your marketing activities scatter over multiple channels with a different program for different groups, it is rather challenging to keep track of everything. Understanding this, Rockerbox is among the best Shopify apps for merchants to manage their marketing budget. By integrating Rockerbox with apps like Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Adroll, you can easily extract and analyze your performance data.
- Allocate credits across your marketing channels
- Generate post-purchase report from both online and offline activities
- Account-level conversion rate across devices and events
Free to install
Custom Background Music
People these days are seeking more entertainment besides their shopping experience. Meanwhile, music is always the fastest way to grab their attention. That’s why Custom Background Music is becoming more and more popular.
- Add a media file to play on your website, either on the entire store or only the homepage
- Control the volume
- Auto loop
- Customize the speaker’s color, size, and position
- Basic plan: $1.99 per month
- Developers plan: free
Shogun Landing Page Builder
Your website is extremely essential in showcasing your brand identity and product range. You don’t want to lose any customer for an erroneous bug on your product page or a broken link. This is why Shogun Landing Page Builder is among the best Shopify apps you might need to optimize your pages.
- Quickly build multiple types of pages including homepage, product page, about us page, sales funnel, etc
- Optimize your online store for increased conversions with built-in A/B testing, analytical tools, and on-page SEO elements
- Build plan: $39 per month
- Measure plan: $49 per month
- Optimize plan: $149 per month
Returnly: Return & Exchange
The specialty of Returnly is that once incorporated with your Shopify store, it’ll automatically approve returns while identifying the edge cases. All you need to do is set a product return policy and the app will handle the rest.
- Automate credit exchanges
- Smart product recommendation
- Allow for CSAT feedbacks
Returnly price is set in accordance with your Shopify plan
- Basic Shopify: $29 per month
- Shopify: $59 per month
- Advanced Shopify: $149 per month
ConnectPOS is the point of sales system trusted by 200+ Shopify merchants. The app guarantees 100% synchronization between Shopify Admin and POS for products, orders, customers, tax info, etc.
At the same time, ConnectPOS can be integrated with all major payment gateways such as Authorize.net, Paypal HERE, Payment Express, or iZettle. You don’t need to pay any additional fee except for the direct payment to these providers. The platform also offers 7 languages to support your international operations.
- Scan barcode to add products to cart
- Allow refund and exchange for both online and offline customers
- Allow split or partial payments
- Save Cart / Create Draft Orders
- Load customers & products in offline mode for faster checkout
- Customize your print receipts, product labels, and order ID
- Provide 20 different types of reports including sales by outlet, sales by registers, etc.
- Standard plan: $39 per month
- Advanced plan: $69 per month
- Premium: $89 per month
- Custom plan based on your need
Last but not least, workflow automation is being widely adopted by businesses of all sizes. By unleashing merchants from daily repetitive tasks, these apps give them more time and resources to invest in important business activities.
Ergo Automation is one of the best automation apps on Shopify, allowing for digitizing all tedious parts of your business. The tool’s function includes:
- Auto-publish products
- Auto-categorize orders according to value, locations, etc
- Auto-segment customer based on demographics, spending, the total number of order, etc
- Auto-tag customers on CRM, email marketing, and delivery platforms
- Auto-generate reports & lists on Google Sheet
- Auto-notify of low-stock items, abandoned cart, or high-value orders
- Auto-detect and halt high-risk orders
You can also integrate the app with other significant platforms such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, or Google Sheet so as to smoothly streamline and analyze information.
All in all, keeping your eyes on every task must be daunting. Therefore, having a digital tool doing the work is an effective solution, be it an extension app or a whole workflow automation platform. The key is to understand the most urgent and crucial needs of your business as well as the market trends. Then you’ll be able to make a wise decision on selecting an app.