If you’re like many online merchants, you’re looking for ways to reduce the amount of time you spend on redundant tasks. That’s where BigCommerce integration comes in. With integrations available for a variety of popular platforms and applications, you can automate many of your routine tasks, leaving you more time to focus on what matters most – growing your business. Here are just a few examples of how BigCommerce integration can help streamline your workflow.
BigCommerce Apps and Integrations: Overview
BigCommerce is an open SaaS eCommerce platform that comes pre-loaded with a host of competitive core features, including a native payment processor, multi-storefront, native CSR-generated quote management, and cross-border delivery capabilities, among other things.
Furthermore, BigCommerce offers more than 160 ready-to-use connections for well-known third-party programs for shipping, accounting, marketing, and other functions.
But what if your favorite program doesn’t appear to have a ready-made integration? Do you have to choose a supported product instead of closing the app? Certainly not. BigCommerce’s API-driven architecture enables users to build unique interfaces with other business systems to guarantee seamless data transfers.
Examples of BigCommerce integration to eliminate redundant tasks
Custom Big Data Analytics Engine
One of the few SaaS systems that support headless architecture is BigCommerce. You may utilize BigCommerce’s main commerce functionalities on the back end by using headless. Then, for all front-end interactions, incorporate any DXP.
In this approach, you can modify your store’s design and content to suit every new market or channel without having to do a lot of front-end work.
ERP System Integrations
BigCommerce offers a number of ready-to-use connectors for ERP platforms, including those for Microsoft Dynamic AX, MRPeasy, and Arizon Digital, to mention a few. However, SAP, a popular enterprise ERP solution, is not covered by the platform.
CRM System Integrations
A customer relationship management (CRM) system is another component of your company’s technical foundation. You can combine customer data from in-person, in-app, and marketplace purchases by generating CRM Bigcommerce integration.
Three-quarters of retail CEOs agree that providing exceptional customer service depends on having a unified picture of client data throughout the whole organization.
Retailers can handle order fulfillment and last-mile logistics with the aid of 3PLs. Reduced manual labor is another benefit of integrating your preferred 3PL app with your BigCommerce store.
In this manner, as soon as a consumer puts in an order, a supplier automatically receives all the customer information in the specified region. Additionally, you can enable same-day or next-day delivery and control local return and exchange policies.
With a BigCommerce POS integration, you can:
- Sync your catalog across your web, mobile, and physical businesses.
- Receive automated real-time inventory updates to prevent overselling.
- Cross-channel reward schemes, deals, and promotions are available.
- Find out how people shop online versus offline.
- Continually enhance client satisfaction based on current facts.
Custom Marketing Integrations
- You can utilize social marketing connectors to filter user-generated content (UGC), execute shoppable articles, and integrate social media widgets.
- Thanks to email marketing integrations, you can perform up-sell, cross-sell, and seasonal promotional campaigns for various audience segments.
- A variety of repetitive marketing operations, such as lead prioritization, prospecting, and follow-ups, are accelerated and streamlined by marketing automation solutions.
- A plethora of additional digital marketing tools, including those for managing paid ad campaigns, CRO, and SEO.
By automating the process of customer segmentation, you can eliminate a lot of redundant tasks and focus on more important aspects of your business. Atom8 is a tool that can help you do just that. With its BigCommerce integration, the software is able to automatically identify customers who have made purchases on your site and create segment customers based on their behavior. This allows you to target them with specific marketing messages and offers in order to increase sales.