If you’re running a business, you know that you need to be using the latest and greatest tools and technologies to stay ahead of the competition. That’s why BigCommerce is such a powerful eCommerce platform – it offers tons of features and integrations to help businesses of all sizes succeed. However, not all integrations are created equal. Here are some of the most useful BigCommerce integrations that you shouldn’t neglect.
Among BigCommerce integrations, Atom8 is given to technology partners whose integration provides a best-in-class user experience based on ease of use, a simple process for installing and configuring apps, and an overall gorgeous design.
Technology partners who have created a fresh feature or integration that meets a pressing need for BigCommerce merchants are also recognized for their achievements.
- Orders categorization:
- Real-time notification
- Manage store data on spreadsheets
- Publish content/products on the website
- Customize any actions with HTTP requests
Connector for Google Analytics
With interfaces for Universal Analytics, GA4, and Facebook Conversions API, Littledata offers a powerful Google Analytics connection for BigCommerce stores. The setup process for the plug-and-play solution just takes a few minutes, and it guarantees accurate sales and marketing data!
- Automatic tracking: Improve your tracking in minutes. Utilize Google Analytics to directly track 100% of orders, refunds, repeat business, browsing habits, and more.
- Marketing attribution: Get precise marketing attribution for each purchase, including subscriptions and repeat purchases.
- Subscription analytics: Track the performance of subscription products and recurring orders with Recharge integration.
In order to assist sellers, Feedonomics automates the listing of products and the management of orders. It also optimizes the data in product catalogs to increase the conversion rate and search relevance. They provide services to many of the most well-known brands and online merchants in the world, including more than 30% of the top 1,000 online shops.
- Expand your reach: List and improve your products across countless marketing platforms and online marketplaces
- Excellent service: With 24/7 assistance, managed service will assist you in going live and continuously improving your data flows.
- Receive data feed problem notifications automatically to prevent complaints and revenue loss.
Sale Schedule makes it easier to confidently plan your sales – Setting up coupon codes is no longer necessary; simply put up your offer and forget about it.
This exciting app will give you as a business owner insight into the efficiency of your sales. Create and plan sales for a single product up to thousands at once. Select products on sale using the SKU wildcard, Brand, Category, Price, or Product name. Limit the quantity of goods you’ll sell at a particular price, among other things.
- When the sale is over, the Sale Scheduler will automatically remove the products you added to any category.
- Repeat sales are possible daily, weekly, or monthly. Even a one-time sale can be started on demand or based on a start day and time.
Yotpo Product Reviews
Yotpo besides other BigCommerce integrations assists BigCommerce businesses in producing a ton of user-generated content, such as product and website reviews, images, videos, Q&As, and other materials. This content can then be used to raise conversion rates, increase qualified visitors, and increase sales.
- Customers can leave reviews using Yotpo’s signature in-mail form from within the body of review request emails.
- Yotpo integrates with your favorite apps and has certified connections with Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
The BigCommerce integrations we’ve mentioned are by no means an exhaustive list, but they are some of the most commonly used and powerful options for BigCommerce users. If you want to take your business to the next level, don’t neglect these crucial integrations.
And if you’re looking for more ways to automate and optimize your eCommerce processes, be sure to check out Grit. We provide accessible automation solutions for eCommerce leaders who want to focus on their businesses and leave the tedious tasks to us. Contact us today for a free consultation and see how Grit can help you take your business to new heights.